Rockin’ Words convey a deep sense of emotion, love, and desire to your spouse. You can use them anytime you want to make him smile, to make him think about you, or to make him drop everything and hug you.
Here are some Rockin’ Words:
- My life is not complete without you.
- Don’t go, stay here with me.
- I’ll give you a good work out if you stay here with me instead of going on your run right now.
- I love you more than chocolate.
- I’d rather have you than coffee in the morning.
- I want to make you as happy as you make me!
- My lips want to cuddle with your lips.
- How about we spend all morning in bed together.
If you want more Rockin Words, check out my page Rockin’ Words. I will add these words to that list and will update it from time to time.