I have been married to the same wonderful woman for over 25 years. We have 3 children still living at home. (Hey what can I say, we took our time.) We are Christians and seek to have a strong Christian home. Our marriage has had it’s ups and downs, but it is strong and we have often helped others over the years. Some of what I share is out of the happiness of our marriage, some is out of the difficult times.
About: Rock His World
I would like to think I am filling a needed niche in the Internet World of Christian Marriage Sites. I have found a lot of wonderful sites out there and will recommend several in the future, but I felt like most of them fell into one of the following categories: Women writing to/for women, Women writing to/for couples, or Men writing to/for couples. I want to write as a husband to women, to give a little bit of perspective that I know is sometimes lacking with wives.
Why write to women? It is not because they need more help than men, that normally is not the case. Men do need lots of help in learning how to love and how to treat their wives better. I am writing to women because I think they are more teachable and more willing to work on their marriage to help make it better. I hope one day to expand this more to husbands, maybe I will change it to Rock Each Other’s World?!
Rock His Work is about helping wives understand that the way they show love to their husbands is very important. Husbands for the most part want to be given affection, respect, and a little gratitude. While RHW is not all about sex, that is a part of it. It is a subject that will be discussed, but there is more to it than that.
It is my biggest desire to approach this all from a Christian view. I believe that God made marriages, he wants us to be healthy, happy, and fulfilled in marriage. He gave us sex as a gift desires that we use it responsibly. It is my hope you can get some ideas here to help you develop a better relationship with your husband (or wife, if you are one of the husbands who stops by sometimes).
- I want those who visit Rock His World to have a healthy, happy, experience here, To help that, I have had to institute a few policies.
- Comments need to be approved before the are posted. I am not to picky on what I do allow, but there are some things that I do not allow on RHW:
- No personal attacks are allowed – if I think you are attacking someone, I will delete the comments. If it becomes problematic, I will block you from commenting.
- That also goes for personal attacks against Christianity. I do not mind a discussion on the subject, but it should be kept on a discussion level.
- I do not mind if you have a website doing a little promoting of your website, but please do not make it a habit that you do it on every post and please make sure that your comments are on the subject in question, not just an excuse to promote a site.