- Sex: It’s Not What It Used to Be – From The Forgiven Wife
- Affection is Connection – From Peal’s Oyster Bed
- 11 Year Old Girls and Sex… – From The Respect Dare Blog … With Nina Roesner
- The Introvert Husband – From Genuine Husband
- Are We Trying to Be “Friends with ‘Benefits’” with God? – From Peaceful Wife’s Blog
I thought I would add something new to Rock His World. No it is not my football picks for the week, (although I would pick the Broncos over the Jaguars – sorry non-football fans and Jag fans!). No, I find a lot of great information around the web and I thought that I ought to share some of it with you. I am going to share with you articles I have found around the web (Mostly among the Christian Marriage Blogs) that I think are ones you should definitely take a look at. They will not be in any particular order. Some weeks there will be more links than others, this will have more to do with how busy I am than what great articles where written during the week.
This Weeks Picks:
- Navigating Social Media in Ways that Honor Christ and Our Husbands – By Peaceful Wife
- Awaken the Super in Your Man: Confidence is Sexy! – By Becoming His Eve, but posted on Pear’s Oyster Bed
- The Wrong Message – By Forgiven Wife
- A Letter to My Newlywed Self: Age 25 – Holy, Hot, & Humorous
Please, take a look at these, think it will be worth your time.